Some short key facts：
- Piaoping Jiang, Amber, 江飘平.
- Originally made in Shanghai, China, currently residency in Austin, Texas, US.
- Learning statistical and computational techniques to apply them innovatively into today’s highly data-driven and sci-tech mediated world.
- Skillsets and interests in Media and Politics Analytics, Statistical Modeling in Social Science, Sentiment Analysis, and Data Mining.
- Aside from work, enjoy clubbing, screen-writing, and non-fiction writing.
- My little words, big secrets, endless murmurings, shallow thoughts, and moods at whim.
- M.S. in Statistics and Data Science, UT, Austin, Texas (2018-present)
- M.A. in Advertising and Applied Communication, UT, Austin, Texas (2016-2018)
- B.A. in Journalism and Communication, Fudan University, China (2011-2016)
- Piaoping Jiang, Matthew Eastin, “Understanding Reactions to Advocacy Advertising Through Sentiment Analysis”. 2019 Summer Academic Conference of American Marketing Association.
Social media accounts below: